Three startups, not just one, win the Le Web startup competition
The Le Web startup competition filtered over 400 startups down to a final 16. We covered a few of the companies here, here, here and here. Today the last three finalists got the opportunity to pitch their startups to the assembled crowd at the conference, after which the judges judges retired to deliberate live their pick for the winner.
Chairman of the judges David Hornik said the judges changed the format of the awards and decided they wanted a winner with great originality, technology and virality. But decided all three finalists should win.
- #TheEuropas Proves Europe’s Startup Eco-system Is Now Motoring
- Is The Search For The Startup Hero Holding Back Startups?
- Let The Games Begin, TechCrunch Disrupt SF Startup Battlefield Applications Are Now Open!
- For Its Sixth Class, 500 Startups Accelerator Will Use AngelList For All Startup Applications
- It’s March – Time for TechStars’ Startup Madness Tournament