TechCrunchTV After Dark: So Kincaid, Lacy and Dennis Crowley Walk into a Bar…(TCTV)
There is no reason in the world I should have been invited to a dinner with Foursquare founder and CEO Dennis Crowley. It’s already one of the most written about companies on TechCrunch, and I am the only TechCrunch reporter who has never written a post on them.
That’s in part because I am one of the only TechCrunch reporters who has just never been a big Foursquare fan. I get it, but a mayor badge isn’t enough to make me want to give up my whereabouts. For the record, Crowley sort of agreed with me and said that’s going to change in the video below.
Logic aside, I was invited to said dinner along with Jason Kincaid and a handful of other reporters, and we captured the beauty of the moment on camera, just before Crowley hopped over to Le Web with seemingly the rest of the TechCrunch staff. We bring you the first (and possibly last) installment of Â TechCrunchTV After Dark.
A few disclaimers: None of us were actually drinking. Jason is swirling grape juice in a wine glass, I just sound tired, and Crowley just likes to steal cameras from reporters and then pretend he’s a morning shock-jock then force them to eat persimmons. Enjoy.
- Dennis Crowley Sort Of Confirms They Turned Down A $140M Acquisition Offer
- Dennis Crowley’s Mom Actually Bought Him That Gap Ad Outfit
- (Founder Stories) Dennis Crowley On The Origins Of Foursquare
- Dennis Crowley Unsubscribes From Unsubscribe.com; World Explodes
- (Founder Stories) Foursquare’s Dennis Crowley: “Stop Sketching, Start Building”