Time Warner Shows Off Its $200/Month SignatureHome Package For The Remaining Rich
Today I got to see Time Warner’s Signature Home $200 a month service package offerings up close and personal at a loft they rented in fancy-pants Soho. The offering, which is comparable to their triple-play program except that you get 24/7 customer service including concierge-style phone service and installation techs who will spend up to three hours at your home setting up all your junk. They even wear little booties so they don’t scratch up your imported zebra-wood and elephant ivory parquet floors.
To be fair, you do get two 500GB DVRs as well as a digital VOIP service with included caller ID that will AIM when you get a call. You can also control the DVRs over the Internet and iPad and iPhone apps are forthcoming. Finally, you get “wideband” Internet through DOCSIS 3.0-tier networking with 50Mbps down and 5Mbps up, an improvment from their current real-world service of about 1Mbps down and “Why Don’t You Send a Letter In The Mail, It Will Get There Faster”Mbps up.
- Time Warner Cable Patents Method For Disabling Fast-Forward Function On DVRs
- RankAbove Offers $199 Start-up SEO Package, Free Non-Profit Package
- IntoNow Hits A Million Shows Tagged In A Month. Two And A Half Men One Of The Shows #Winning
- Pew Study Shows 65 Percent Of People Pay For Digital Content—Mostly Music, Software, And Mobile Apps
- University of Chicago Receives Mystery Indiana Jones Package