E-Signature Company DocuSign Lands $27 Million, Expands Management Team
DocuSign, which offers an electronic signature cloud platform, has secured $27 million in third-round funding. The round was led by Scale Venture Partners and joined by Salesforce.com, Sigma Partners, Ignition Partners and Frazier Technology.
In conjunction with the financing announcement, the company said that it has hired Dustin Grosse, formerly sales and marketing GM for Microsoftâ€™s Field Readiness team and the Microsoft Office Unified Communications Group, as its new SVP, chief marketing and business development officer.
The company has also recruited Roger Erickson, formerly SVP of technology solutions and services at Autonomy ZANTAZ – he will join DocuSign as VP of customer success.
DocuSign says it will use the fresh capital to introduce new cloud-based electronic signature technology and services scheduled in 2011 and beyond.
The new investment round brings the total of capital raised by the company to $56.4 million.
- DocuSign Expands E-Signatures With New Marketplace
- Digital Audio Advertising Company TargetSpot Lands $8 Million
- Social Media Technology Company Syncapse Scores $25 Million Round
- Shoutlet Lands $6 Million For Social Media Management Platform
- Nokia Expands Management Team With A CMO: Verizon Vet Jerri DeVard