Doubling of CO2 Not So Tragic After All?
carvalhao writes “The Register reports on a study from NASA and the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration that claims that new climate models that account for the effects of increased CO2 levels on plant growth result on a 1,64 C increase for a doubling of CO2 concentrations, a far less gloomy scenario than previously considered.”
- Top 10 Tragic Love Stories in Geek Fiction
- Global, Tragic Irony: That Which Saves Us From Heat Is Making Our Planet Hotter
- Doubling Saturated Fat In Diet Does Not Increase It In Blood
- Reddit Doubling Down On Programmers — Almost Six Years After Launching
- Verizon Defends Doubling of Early Termination Fee