Wikileaks’ Julian Assange Arrested
Well, there you have it: Julian Assange has been arrested in the UK. You knew this was coming, but it still speaks to the nature of our wonderful little system we have here that a man who had become the public face of an organization that passed along information that probably should never have been kept away from the citizens that information purports to serve was branded as some sort of chaotic evil malcontent hell-bent on, what, exactly? Causing destruction by exposing the truth? A nice lesson for the children out there: if you tell the truth, you will get nailed.
- Wikileaks’ Julian Assange Now Wanted By Interpol, ‘Hacktivist’ Claims Responsiblity For Denial Of Service Attack
- The Paradox of Julian Assange and WikiLeaks
- Pentagon Seeking Out Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange
- Julian Assange Pans WikiLeaks Movie
- Secret Chat Between Julian Assange and Eric Schmidt Published By WikiLeaks