Who needs Whuffie – What’s your PeerIndex at Le Web?
Who are the superstars of this year’s LeWeb? We’ll it’s hard to pick from the pretty awesome line-up. However, one startup has attempted to sift the list, coming up with the top 10 “titans of LeWeb”. PeerIndex has a technology similar in some respects to Klout to do this.
Meanwhile, here’s the top 10 speakers at Le Web according to Peer Index:
- PeerIndex Hits 45 Million Profiles Tracked, Aims Out-Clout Klout
- The New Whuffie? — Dapsem’s iPhone App Lets You Give Anything A Dap
- Sifting Authorities From Celebrities On Twitter
- Those Two LeWeb Tickets Now Include Lodging Thanks To Airbnb. Tell Us Why You Need To Go
- LeWeb ’10 Nears. Want To Go? Tell Us Why, We’re Giving Away Two Tickets