Seedcamp Launches Its Own Version Of AngelList To Link Up Europe
Like a European AngelList, Seedcamp has put together the new Seedsummit site to showcase largely European Angels – although it does include US ones as well. It’s a sign that Seedcamp is becoming more international and less geographical. The initiative has grown out of a “Seedsummit” event which the programme put together in London last year where Angels chewed the fat about startups. Angel gate? Hardly – more like the first time European Angels had properly met eachother in a dedicated conference. The idea behind it was to help to create a forum for active European seed investors. Quite why it’s taken this long for them do a site off the back of the event is a mystery but those Seedcamp guys do travel a lot.
- Crunching Some Data After 3.5 Years Of Seedcamp
- Facebook Gives Seedcamp Startups Similar VIP Access As Y Combinator’s
- Venture Capitalists May Hate AngelList, But They’re Still Using It
- Facebook Partners with Seedcamp to Support European Social Startups
- Study Names Seedcamp Top European Accelerator, With StartupBootcamp Closing In