Paper.li Adds Public Facebook Updates To Its Curated Newspaper Armoury
Paper.li, the startup out of Switzerland which has gotten potential investors hot under the collar after garnering a lot of traction for a Twitter app in a short amount of time, has gone and added Facebook status updates to its armoury. Currently it’s best known for auto-magically curating a daily newspaper from the links shared by the people you follow on Twitter. This time it’s public Facebook status updates.
- New Flipboard App For iPad Creates Personalized Socially Curated Newspaper
- Paper.li Upgrades Social News Curation Platform, Adds Eric Hippeau As An Advisor
- Yahoo Finance Adds Curated Stock Conversations From StockTwits
- Human-Curated Search Engine Blekko Adds Facebook Comments To Its Search Results
- Public Posting Now Privacy Default on Facebook