> Microsoft Doesn’t Expect Windows Phone 7 Sales To Catch Up To iOS or Android Any Time Soon
Microsoft Doesn’t Expect Windows Phone 7 Sales To Catch Up To iOS or Android Any Time Soon
If your product is selling well, you brag about it. If it isn’t, you don’t. It’s a basic strategy, driven by the idea that talk of heavy sales in turn generates even heavier sales.
It’s a bit telling, then, that Microsoft is doing their damnedest to get around having to shed any light on Windows Phone 7′s sales thus far. In an onstage interview with Walt Mossberg at the Dive Into Mobile conference, Microsoft’s Director of Windows Phone Program Management Joe Belfiore skirted the issue not one, not two, but three times.
Read the rest of this entry »
Source: Microsoft Doesn’t Expect Windows Phone 7 Sales To Catch Up To iOS or Android Any Time Soon
- Microsoft Now Hawking Windows Phone 7 On Groupon
- Windows Phone 7 Sales Continue To Struggle
- Microsoft Reportedly SeeksTo Put Windows Phone On Android Devices
- Microsoft Reportedly Seeks To Put Windows Phone On Android Devices
- Live from Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 Launch Event
Categories: techcrunch Joe Belfiore, Microsoft, microsoft doesn, phone, product, program management, Read, rsquo, s sales, Walt Mossberg, Windows, windows phone