WITN: Rambling Hotel Complaint Edition (Plus Some Ideas For Travel Businesses)
Not satisfied with upsetting the entire London web sector, Paul is apparently determined to take on the cityâ€™s hospitality industry too.
For the first three minutes of this weekâ€™s Why Is This News he abuses his TechCrunch power to vent at the St Martins Lane Hotel for banning him from doing press interviews in his hotel room. Which weâ€™re sure viewers will agree is the most egregious corporate abuse of power since Steve Jobs was forced to wait for a table at Flour + Water.
Still, the self-interested preamble eventually gives way to the main topics of the show: how un-disruptive the hotel industry still is, and Sarah and Paulâ€™s ideas for businesses that might make travel less painful. How much would you pay for a pack that gives you everything you need to survive in a strange new city?
Video below. (Contains swearing about how much Paul hates the St Martins Lane Hotel)
- FTC Files Complaint Against Wyndham For Hotel Data Beaches
- FTC Files Complaint Against Wyndham For Hotel Data Breaches
- Watch out SF Minibars: We Testdrive Hotel Tonight (TCTV)
- Hotel Tonight Fulfills Some of Paul Carr’s Fantasies (Actually Safe for Work)
- WITN: The Dumbest and Smartest People of 2010, Plus Our Predictions for 2011 (TCTV)