Taulia Raises $3.2 Million, Helps Companies Pay Their Invoices Early
SAP certified partner Taulia, provider of a “Dynamic Discounting” platform for corporations using SAP, announced this morning that it raised $3.2 million in financing from new investors ncluding Matrix Partners and Trinity Ventures. Previous backers such as The Angelsâ€™ Forum also participated in the round.
The company says the freshly secured capital will be used to expand its sales teams in the United States and Europe.
- Covertix Raises $1 Million, Helps Companies Secure Sensitive Data
- Mu Sigma Helps Companies Analyze ‘Big Data’, Raises $25 Million From Sequoia
- Searchmetrics Raises A $6.75 Million C-round To Expand Globally
- Avangate Raises $5.5 Million, Helps Software Makers Sell Products Online
- Mobile Tag Raises 6.6 Million Euros For Marketing Solutions Based On NFC tags, 2D And 1D Barcodes