Shoutlet Lands $6 Million For Social Media Management Platform
The investment was led by (customer) American Family Insurance, and adds to $3.2 million in previous funding.
Shoutlet’s centralized platform boasts Facebook and Twitter management, Social CRM, and widget building capabilities for companies to leverage promotions, coupons and sweepstakes and streamline social media outreach through a single interface.
Additionally, the platform enables mobile marketing, social commerce and real-time campaign analytics.
- Sprout Social Raises $1 Million For Social Media Management Platform
- Buddy Media Raises $23 Million For Brand-Focused Facebook Page Management Platform
- Involver Closes $8 Million Series C For Its Social Media Marketing Platform
- Social Media Monitoring Company Visible Technologies Lands $6 Million
- Social IT Management Software Spiceworks Hits 1.2 Million Users