InfoHubble Secures Seed Funding To Link Geo-data To Local Search
We know that a lot of mobile search is increasingly driven by local search. According to research from Google and the Kelsey Group last year, as much as 35%. Heck, isn’t this the future we keep hearing about? Delivering information about things around you, direct to you mobile phone? However, good geographic data is not normally attached to mobile search. So real-time local data is going to be incredibly important going forward.
Sunstone Capital has made something of a name for instelf as an investor in geo-related startups with positions in trailblazers like Layar and Cloudmade, and today it is adding to that with a seed investment in InfoHubble (terms were undisclosed) alongside angel investor Tommy Ahlers. Ahlers is best known for exiting Zyb to Vodafone for â‚¬31.5m.
- Citrix’ First Seed Investment: Search And Backup Cloud Data With Primadesk
- Diagnosia Secures Seed Round To Create Global Drugs Info Search Engine
- People Search Site MyLife Acquires Citizen Local To Power Local Services And Deals
- Local.com Buys Local Search Company Krillion For $3.5M, Debuts Daily Deal Service
- Transatomic Power Receives Seed Funding From Founders Fund Science