The New York Times Editorial Board Should Be Executed For Treason
Andrew Rosenthal, Carla Robbins, David Shipley, Robert Semple, Serge Schmemann, Philip Boffey, Lincoln Caplan, Francis Clines, Lawrence Downes, David Firestone, Carol Giacomo, Verlyn Klinkenborg, Eduardo Porter, Eleanor Randolph, Dorothy Samuels, Brent Staples, David Unger, Teresa Tritch, Bill Keller, and unknown others did knowingly publish classified diplomatic cables unlawfully obtained from foreign agents in flagrant violation of the Espionage Act. That some of these cables concern the nuclear weapons programs of rogue states satisfies the statutory requirement for seeking the death penalty as laid out in 18 U.S.C. § 794.
- Pulse iPad App Removed From The App Store After New York Times Complaint
- New York Times Bans Use of Word “Tweet”
- Obama Unveils New Nuclear Doctrine
- Iran Acknowledges Espionage At Nuclear Facilities
- New York Times Releases iPad App With Full Content & New York Post Releases iPad App With In-App Subscriptions