Web Bugs the New Norm For Businesses?
An anonymous reader writes “What ever happened to the good old days, when underhanded email practices were only used by shady email marketing companies and spammers? Today, it seems, the mainstream corporate world has begun to employ the same tactics as spammers to track their customers’ email. Jonathan Zdziarski noted in a blog entry that AT&T is using web bugs to track email sent to customers. Could this be used for nefarious purposes?”
- ‘Wearable Computing Will Be the Norm,’ Says Google Glass Team
- OnStar Terms and Conditions Update Raises Privacy Concerns
- iRobot CEO: Humanoid Robots Too Expensive To Be the Norm
- Custora Helps Online Businesses Improve Customer Retention
- Facebook’s Emotion Experiment: Too Far, Or Social Network Norm?