ngmoco Launches Their First Android Game: Pocket God
Back in September, we uncovered that ngmoco, a smashingly successful app development house that had long worked exclusively on iOS, was working on Android tools and games. We couldn’t get official confirmation from the company right off the bat (they decided signing off of AIM and ignoring my emails would be a better idea), but they went ahead and announced it three days later.
At the time, they announced that their popular game We Rule would be the first to make the jump from iOS-land; turns out, that’s not the case. Swooping in and snagging the title of ngmoco’s first Android app? Pocket God.
- Japan’s DeNA Mulling $400+ Million Acquisition of ngmoco
- ngmoco Acquires Mobile Games Developer (And Longtime Partner) Rough Cookie
- “Done Deal” – DeNA To Announce Ngmoco Acquisition Very Soon
- Kleiner Perkins Harvests Over $100 Million From Ngmoco Acquisition
- Mobile Gaming Startup Pocket Gems Raises $5 Million From Sequoia Capital