Moscow Has Eyes On WikiLeaks, Too
mark72005 writes “National-security officials say that the National Security Agency, the US government’s eavesdropping agency, has already picked up tell-tale electronic evidence that WikiLeaks is under close surveillance by the Russian FSB, that country’s domestic spy network, out of fear in Moscow that WikiLeaks is prepared to release damaging personal information about Kremlin leaders. ‘We may not have been able to stop WikiLeaks so far, and it’s been frustrating,’ a US law-enforcement official tells The Daily Beast. ‘The Russians play by different rules.’” Something tells me those rules might be in line with professor Tom Flanagan (an adviser to Canadian prime minister Stephen Harper), who openly advocates assassinating Assange.
- WikiLeaks Claims Employee’s Google Mail, Metadata Seized By US Government
- WikiLeaks App Made $5,840 Before Pulled By Apple, Developer Will Donate $1 From Each Sale To WikiLeaks
- Obama Wants Allies To Go After Wikileaks
- With World Watching, Wikileaks Falls Into Disrepair
- Wikileaks Opens Official Online Store