Trampoline Systems Raises Another Angel round, Adds To Board
Trampoline Systems, specialists in â€œsocial analyticsâ€ for companies, launched in the UK and the US a couple of years ago and recently turned to turned to â€œcrowdfundingâ€ to pull in follow-on funding, rasing Â£330,000 from tens of high net worth individuals around the world.
CEO Charles Armstrong is adamant that tech startups can operate outside the norms of the venture industry, and last time we caught up with them they were after a full Â£1m round. But today its announced a more traditional angel round from 10 leading figures in the software and financial industries, though terms were undisclosed. The investors include:
- Microsoft Corp Dev Exec Bails, Raises Angel Round For Hot Stealth Startup
- Secretive Seattle Startup Lumier Co. Raises Top Tier Angel Round
- Pulse Takes An Angel Round, But Where Are The Angels?
- Busuu Raises Angel Round From Fon-Founder Martin Varsavsky
- Daily Deal Aggregator Yipit Confirms $1.3 Million Round Led By SV Angel, Others