E-Commerce Platform Company Rearden Commerce Acquires Ketera
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Patrick Grady, founder and CEO of Rearden Commerce, commented on the acquisition thusly:
â€œWe believe that for the first time, a single company can deliver a comprehensive offering of both goods and services to businesses and consumers. The marriage of these two solutions will be game changing not only for procurement, finance and travel professionals, but for anyone who does business on the web.
Ketera had raised $14 million from notable investors such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, DAG Ventures, American Express and Foundation Capital. Its founding CEO is Stephen Savignano, former vice president of AOL.
- Former Nokia CFO Rick Simonson Lands At Rearden Commerce
- Social Commerce Platform 8thBridge Raises $10 Million
- [x+1] Raises $10 Million From Intel Capital For Online Targeting Platform
- Japanese Online Retail Giant Rakuten Buys Brazilian E-Commerce Company Ikeda
- Facebook E-Commerce Platform Payvment Raises $6 Million