Amazon Pulls Hosting Services For WikiLeaks
WikiLeaks was briefly down this morning not only because of ongoing DDoS attacks, but because it was actually been taken off Amazon Web Services by Amazon and moved back to a Swedish provider, according to thisÂ tweet from Reuters.
WikiLeaks has been in the news almost every day since it released 251,287 U.S. diplomatic cables to major media organizations on Sunday. Yesterday founder Julian Assange was put on Interpol’s Wanted list for non-WikiLeaks related charges.
Neither Amazon or WikiLeaks have commented on the matter.
- Pentagon Seeking Out Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange
- WikiLeaks Was Launched With Intercepts From TOR
- Wikileaks’ Julian Assange Now Wanted By Interpol, ‘Hacktivist’ Claims Responsiblity For Denial Of Service Attack
- Swedish Court Order Detention of Wikileaks Founder Assange
- Swedish Court Orders Detention of Wikileaks Founder Assange