Report Shows iPad Gaining On Kindle In E-Reader Category
I’m not really sure this research is as revealing as it seems to be. Take a look at the diagram. The take-away is that since the introduction of the iPad, the Kindle’s share of the e-reader market has dropped from 68% to 40%. This suggests that sales of the Kindle are dropping, or that Amazon is losing ground to Apple. But the simple nature of the study suggests a different conclusion.
- Kindle Fire’s Usability Report is Out – Do You Still Want a 7-Inch iPad?
- Kindle Fire Will Be Hotter Than iPad This Holiday
- Amazon Brings Kindle Newsstand to iPad, Updates Kindle Fire
- Amazon Updates Kindle App For iPhone And iPad To Add PDF & Send-To-Kindle Support, New Design For Magazines & More
- Amazon Launches iPad Kindle Store to Dodge Apple’s Restrictions