Enterprise Cloud Management Software Maker Abiquo Raises $10 Million
Enterprise cloud management software provider Abiquo has raised roughly $10 million in Series B funding led by Balderton Capital, with existing investors Nauta Capital and Eurecan participating. Bernard Liautaud, a Partner at Balderton Capital and well known for being the founder and former CEO of Business Objects, will join the Abiquo Board of Directors.
Abiquo offers cloud management software that enables companies to create and manage private, public and hybrid clouds.
- ScaleXtreme Raises $11 Million For Cloud-based Systems Management Software
- Marin Software Raises $16 Million For Paid Search Management Platform
- Clarizen Raises $12 Million For Project Management Software
- CloudPassage Raises $6.5 Million For Cloud Server Security Software
- Scality Raises $7 Million For Enterprise Cloud Storage System