Contest: Happy Cyber Monday, Here’s A Portable TV
I remember, back in the old days, there wasn’t much on TV during family holiday dinners and we wished we could play Nintendo. We’d go out to my Uncle’s house in Martin’s Ferry, Ohio and we’d watch whatever was on their old CRT – maybe the Yule log on QVC or the same old holiday specials over and over, and we’d dream about playing the NES on that big old box. But we couldn’t. It was too much trouble and the adults, after all, were hopped up on lasagna and beer.
Well I’m here to tell you that this won’t happen to my kids. And it won’t happen to your kids. They’ll get something like this 7-inch portable TV with multiple inputs from Vizio. The screen has 800×480 resolution and and comes to you courtesy of Vizio and Sam’s Club. How do you win? Easy peasy.
- Ask Slashdot: Portable High-Resolution External Displays?
- Will Green Monday Beat Record-Breaking Cyber Monday As Biggest Online Shopping Day Of The Season?
- Razer Unveils Portable Gaming Device Concept
- Survey: Consumers Choose Cyber Monday Over Black Friday
- Record-Breaking Cyber Monday Surpasses $1 Billion In U.S. Online Spending