Cloudbees Raises $4 Million From Matrix Partners For Java Cloud Computing Play
CloudBees, a Java Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) provider, has raised $4 million in Series A financing led by Matrix Partners with participation from individual investors, including JBoss founder Marc Fleury and JBoss/HP/Bluestone vet Bob Bickel.
The round is said to be only the first in a multi-stage investment to provide CloudBees with the resources to build out a cloud-agnostic, cloud-native Java PaaS that covers both development services and a production runtime for Java.
- Matrix Partners Closes $650 Million Funds To Invest More In China, India
- CloudBees Acquires Java Platform-as-a-Service Company Stax Networks
- Cloud Computing Startup Nomadesk Raises $7 Million Series B To Support US Expansion
- Ifbyphone Raises $8 Million Cloud-Based Call Management Platform
- Ask a VC: What Questions Can Dana Stalder of Matrix Partners Answer?