WikiLeaks Under Denial of Service Attack
wiredmikey writes “WikiLeaks has reported that its Web site is currently under a mass distributed denial of service attack. The attack comes around the time of an expected release of classified State Department documents, which the Obama administration says will put ‘countless’ lives at risk, threaten global counterterrorism operations and jeopardize US relations with its allies.”
- Wikileaks’ Julian Assange Now Wanted By Interpol, ‘Hacktivist’ Claims Responsiblity For Denial Of Service Attack
- Was This the First Denial of Service Attack?
- Denial-of-Service Attack Found In Btrfs File-System
- Wikleaks Reports It Is Under A Distributed Denial Of Service Attack
- Zimbabwe Gov’t Websites Hit By Pro-WikiLeaks DDoS Attack