> Which Shipping Company Is Kindest To Your Packages?
Which Shipping Company Is Kindest To Your Packages?
November 28th, 2010 11:07
Ant writes “Popular Mechanics mailed a bunch of sensors on an epic journey to find out which American shipping company is the most careful with your packages. From the article: ‘One disheartening result was that our package received more abuse when marked “Fragile” or “This Side Up.” The carriers flipped the package more, and it registered above-average acceleration spikes during trips for which we requested careful treatment.’Here’s what they found.”
Source: Which Shipping Company Is Kindest To Your Packages?
- Ask Slashdot: Package Redirection Service For Shipping to Australia?
- All Packages Needed For FreedomBox Now In Debian
- 10,000 Shipping Containers Lost At Sea Each Year
- FAA Bans Delivering Packages With Drones
- UPS Denies Helping the NSA ‘Interdict’ Packages
Categories: slashdot american shipping company, Ant, article one, business, careful treatment, company, epic journey, Mechanics, Package, Popular, popular mechanics