ZipList Raises $2 Million, Helps You Manage Shopping Lists, Search Recipes
Family members can add items to the list by email, IM, text message, on the Web, from a mobile web browser, or from an iPhone or Android application.
Any changes to shopping lists get synchronized in real time, which guarantees users that they are always up-to-date, no matter how they’re accessed.
Essentially, the tool wants to help you cut down the time you spend creating your grocery lists, planning meals, and actually doing the shopping at the store. An admirable goal.
I’ve contacted the company to learn who the investors are, and what the startup plans to do with the capital, but a spokesperson said she couldn’t immediately answer my questions.
- Credit Sesame Raises $6.15 Million, Helps Users Manage Credits And Loans
- Buuteeq Raises $3.5 Million To Help Boutique Hotels Create, Market And Manage Websites
- HealthTap Raises $2.35 Million To Help People Manage Their Health
- Red Foundry Raises $1.1 Million To Help Create And Manage iOS Apps
- Telogis Raises $2.9 Million More To Help Companies Manage Fleets, Reduce Emissions