Sling Releases SlingPlayer For iPad
If you’ve been rocking out to SlingPlayer on your laptop, this is pretty good news. SlingPlayer for iPad is now available for $29.99 from the app store. Yeah, you read that right. $29.99. But hopefully if you love Sling the way most people love Sling, this will be a small price to pay.
Not much else to say. If you’ve used SlingPlayer, or any other media player/DVR for that matter, you’re looking at the same features. Sling, obviously, allows you to transfer video from your own set-top-box to any other device, including laptop browsers. It works with the Slingbox SOLO or PRO-HD.
Sling Media, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of EchoStar Corporation (Nasdaq: SATS), today announced the availability of the SlingPlayer Mobileâ„¢ player for the Apple iPad. Available for purchase on the iTunes App Store, SlingPlayer Mobile software for iPad lets SlingboxÂ® owners extend their living room TV experience to their iPad and takes advantage of the iPad’s high-resolution, 9.7-inch LED-backlit display for great video quality. The revamped program guide uses the iPad’s intuitive native interface, and a recent channels feature puts a viewer’s recent channels at his fingertips.
- SlingPlayer Mobile For iPad Coming Soon
- SlingPlayer Mobile for iPad Now Available In App Store
- iPad News Roundup: Apple Wins Crucial iPad Patents, SlingPlayer Mobile On iPad Coming Soon
- AT&T Will Allow ‘Optimized’ 3G Sling App for iPhone
- The Android-based HDTV: Higher Bandwidth, 6x Streaming, Built-in Sling Media