Did America Lose its Cleantech Mojo, or Did Brazil, Germany and China Just Get More? (TCTV)
The mostÂ optimisticÂ case is that we’re in a clump of countries leading the pack. The glass-half-empty version: Politics, boneheaded legislation and our lousy capital markets will saddle America’s culture of innovation, giving other surging hot spots a leg up. In the second part of our interview with Goldhaber, we talk about America’s cleantech mojo.
- Will 2011 Finally Be the Year of the Cleantech IPO? (TCTV)
- How America Can Get Its Tech Mojo Back
- Why Crivo Was Nominated for the Best International Crunchie and How It’s Changing Brazil (TCTV)
- HEY GOVERNMENT! GET OUT OF SILICON VALLEY! (Unless You’ve Got CleanTech Subsidies of Course)
- China May Build an Undersea Train To America