myThings Scores $6 Million In Funding For Personalized Retargeting Technology
MyThings, which provides personalised retargeting services, this morning announced that it has raised $6 million in their third round of funding. The financing round was led by T-Venture, Deutsche Telekom’s venture capital arm, with participation of previous backers Accel Partners, Carmel Ventures, Dot Corp and GP Bullhound.
MyThings, founded in 2005, claims its technology is capable of increasing return conversion rates of online retailers by more than 500%. Its proprietary optimisation technology is currently being used by leading European retailers such as Price Minister, Republic, PIXMania, Etam and Orange, and its total reach is said to surpass 1 billion monthly impressions these days.
- SiliconBlue Scores $18 Million In Series D Funding
- Social Media Technology Company Syncapse Scores $25 Million Round
- Former Googlers Raise $13 Million From Bain And Greylock For Personalized Ad Solution
- Tapad Brings Ad Retargeting To Mobile, And $1.8 Million From Powerhouse Investors
- Digital Polling Utility CivicScience Scores $1.2 Million In Seed Funding