White iPhone 4s Being Sold In China?
In the last official update from Apple, the white iPhone 4 launch has been delayed till â€œSpring 2011â€.
We have also heard speculations that Apple might decide to scrap the white iPhone altogether because by the time it arrives, we would be inching closer towards the arrival of the next generation iPhone â€“ making the entire effort to bring the white iPhone â€“ pointless.
Folks from GizChina have spotted a bunch of elusive white iPhone 4s being sold in the grey market in China. The white iPhones, were running iOS 4.1 and as expected, are going for sky high prices.
All these white iPhones apparently are from a shipment that was meant for Apple’s internal use because they carry a label that reads â€œfor internal use onlyâ€. Whats more interesting about these white iPhone 4s is that they were apparently locked to AT&T.
As for the prices, the 16GB version is priced between $828 to $1024 and even higher for 64GB models.
Here is another photo:
What do you think about these white iPhone 4s? Do you think they’re genuine or fake?
- Apple To Launch iPhone 5 And Cheaper iPhone 4 In China In October?
- Apple Sold Over 1.7 Million iPhone 4s; Most Successful Product Launch in Apple’s history
- Apple May Launch iPhone 4S In China Very Soon
- iPhone 4S Sold Out For Launch Day In Less Than 24 Hours At Apple
- iPhone 5 Knockoffs Are Already Available In China