OMG/JK: The Path To A World With No Subject Lines
Just in time for the weekend, it’s time for another episode of TechCrunch TV’s OMG/JK. Even better, this is a special episode, because we spend the show talking about two especially big topics, instead of our usual three. Get excited.
This week’s show focuses primarily on the new Facebook Messages, the social network’s take on the future of communications. It’s got chat, SMS, and email, bundled in a package that will probably make teens leap for joy (the word’s still out on everyone else).
- Path Takes Photo Sharing The Wrong Way
- Path Update Allows You To Upload Any Photo — With An Honest Twist
- After Months Of Buzz, Path Launches: It’s Photo Sharing Where You Can Be Yourself
- You Still Can’t Comment On Path Pictures, But Now You Can Virtually Wink At Them
- Path And Facebook Finally Hook Up — But They’re Taking It Slow