It’s On: It’s Four Loko Time
<img src=”http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/fourloko.jpg”>Here it comes! <a href=”http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/11/18/in-24-hours-i-will-drink-a-full-can-of-four-loko-live-on-camera/”>The Swill-Drinking Event of the Season!</a> I will drink, over the course of an hour not one but two Four Lokos. You can watch me here or pop over to the <A HREF=”http://www.ustream.tv/crunchgear”>main page to chat</A>. I’ll also show off the Galaxy Tab and the NookColor while I do it, but those are ancillary to our goals.
Why am I doing this? Partially because it’s funny and partially to express outrage at the <i>potential</I> FDA ban as well as outrage at Four Loko for releasing this junk into the wild. But then again, who am I to judge? I used to drink far worse in my college days and I worry that my aged carapace will shutter and fall in onto my emaciated, jerky-tough body like the Skeksis in <i>Dark Crystal.</i>
Source: It’s On: It’s Four Loko Time
- CrunchStunts: In 24 Hours I Will Drink A Full Can Of Four Loko, Live, On Camera
- Is There Any Morality In Sitting On Your Couch And Playing Virtual Soldier?
- Help Make This Wild Braille Watch A Reality
- This Weekend: CrunchGear’s Stocking Stuffer Giveaway
- Italy Orders Google To Clearly Label Street View Cars, Advertise Routes