Long Takes In the Movies, Antidote To CGI?
brumgrunt submitted a Den of Geek story about long takes in movies. The premise is that CGI has made so many things possible that it all rings sterile now. Long shots are a better way to be flashy. Personally I absolutely love long takes, and I always elbow my wife excitedly when they happen. She probably hates them now! Some of the examples cited here are probably unfamiliar but maybe that’ll just give you an excuse to queue them on Netflix.
- Kaminsky Offers Injection Antidote
- Track Consumer Opinions On Cars, Movies, Phones, and Vegetables On Amplicate
- Nintendo Wii To Get Netflix Streaming
- Zediva Streams You Movies From Actual DVD Players, Argues It’s Legal
- Netflix App for iPhone and iPod Touch Gets Support For Video Out To Stream Movies To TV