LinkedIn Is Now At 85 Million Members, Adding A Member A Second
LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner just dropped some numbers on the LinkedIn social platform’s measurement of engagement, revealing that the social network now boasts 85 million members and is adding a member a second. “That’s the fastest ever,” Weiner said revealing that it took the site 477 days to get the first million and 9 days for last million.
Half of new membership now comes from overseas and the site is about to 60 million uniques according to Comscore.
You can watch more of Weiner’s ongoing talk on the Livestream here.
- LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman Personally Thanks First Million Members For Being Early Adopters
- Boom! Professional Social Network LinkedIn Passes 100 Million Members
- LinkedIn CEO On Why We Need More Than Facebook: Keg Stands
- OpenStack Board Member Says Adding VMware Was a Mistake
- LinkedIn Beefs Up Its Board Of Directors Some More