AT&T Wireless Data Still Growing At 1000%
jfruhlinger writes “AT&T’s wireless network came under a microscope when it seemed unable to handle the massive data use boost that came when the iPhone arrived on the scene. The company has since put money into its infrastructure, and that growth rate has slowed somewhat, but it’s still gone up 30 times over the past three years.”
- Increasing Wireless Network Speed By 1000% By Replacing Packets With Algebra
- 1000 Genomes Project Releases Pilot Genome Data
- Bell Labs Says Networks Can Be 1000 Times More Energy Efficient
- The Danger In Exempting Wireless From Net Neutrality
- Is Traffic Congestion Growing Three Times As Fast As Economy?