Visage Mobile Nabs $3.5M To Help Companies Manage Employee Wireless Devices
Visage Mobile, an enterprise mobility management company, has raised $3.5 million in new funding from Qualcomm Ventures Worldview Technology Partners, and Vesbridge Partners. Earlier this year, the startup raised $4.5 million from Qualcomm and others. The startup has raised a total of $8.1 million to date.
Visage Mobile’s SaaS application basically lets businesses have control and visibility over all of the wireless devices and spend within their companies. The service will organize how many wireless devices are being used in your company, which employee is using a device, your company’s monthly wireless spend and how your wireless spending breaks down. Additionally, Visage Mobile helps businesses set policies to govern employee usage of smartphone and mobile broadband.
The company’s service is currently being used by over 150 companies and is tracking over a 100,000 devices. Visage Mobile says that the new funding will be used towards product development and customer acquisition.
- Report Finds Connected Devices, Not Phones, Leading the Explosion in Mobile Wireless
- Siano Raises Another $20 Million For Mobile TV Receiver Chips
- Most Companies Will Require You To Bring Your Own Mobile Device By 2017
- Internet Companies Want Wireless Net Neutrality Too
- Fixmo Scores $6.5M For Infrastucture Management Solutions For Mobile Devices