Optimizely A/B Tests Its Way To $1.2 Million In Funding From A Roster Of Top Angels
Optimizely, a startup that makes it easy to run A/B tests on your website, has closed a $1.2 million funding round, with an impressive (and remarkably long) list of angel investors. The full list:Â Ron Conway, Chris Sacca, Steve Chen, Paul Buchheit, Ashton Kutcher, Mitch Kapor, Chris Dixon, Joshua Schachter, Naval Ravikant, Ram Shriram, Ariel Poler, Aydin Senkut, Brian Sugar, Deep Nishar, Sam Altman, Steve Huffman, Nils Johnson, Jonathan Heiliger, Keval Desai, Elad Gil, Avichal Garg.
The company says it’s currently tracking around 250 million ‘events’ per month, but it isn’t sharing how many unique users it has signed up so far. It does, however, have some big customers, including the Democratic National Committee, which used it to help optimize its ‘Commit to Vote’ Facebook application.
Optimizely is also using today’s funding announcement to share some older (but cool) news: following the Haiti earthquake earlier this year, Optimizely helped the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund optimize its site â€” and it wound up driving an additional $1 million in contributions.
- Social Analytics Platform BackType Raises a Cool Million in Funding
- BraveNewTalent Secures Funding From Northzone And Angels To Aim At U.S.
- With $2 Million In Fresh Funding, FanBridge Buys DamnTheRadio
- ChaCha Raises $20 Million In Series F Funding
- Crowd Factory Raises $6.5 Million For Social Marketing Applications