Will Apple Kill The MP3 Tomorrow?
Apple has posted a cryptic message on its Web site, teasing the world about an â€œexcitingâ€ iTunes announcement that’s coming tomorrow. What could it be? I saw that someone had suggested The Beatles were finally coming to iTunes, but really, who cares? If you want The Beatles on your iPhone you can grab the newly remastered albums that came out last year, â€œrip, mix, burn,â€ then off you go. Not very exciting, no. What could be exciting, though, is a streaming music service. In an instant, Apple would have killed the MP3 once and for all. You hear that? That’s the sound of the RIAA thanking Apple over and over again.
- Apple To Make “Exciting” iTunes Announcement Tomorrow
- Apple May Announce ‘iTunes Live Stream’ Service Tomorrow; Unlikely To Unveil Cloud-Based Or Subscription iTunes Service
- Apple’s “Exciting” iTunes Announcement: Beatles Catalog Coming To iTunes?
- Why We Care About Apple And The Beatles
- Apple To Unveil New Apple TV Tomorrow; Will Offer Netflix Streaming