Coraid Raises $25 Million Series B To “Disrupt The Data Storage Market”
Coraid, a developer of Ethernet SAN storage solutions, this morning announced that it has closed a $25 million Series B funding round led by Menlo Ventures. All of Coraid’s Series A ($10 million) backers, including Allegis Capital and Azure Capital Partners, participated in this round.
The reason why it’s interesting that Menlo Ventures led this sizeable financing round (sorry, Om) is because they were also the largest investor in data storage company 3PAR, which was recently acquired by HP for $2.35 billion.
- Pure Storage Raises $28 Million, Says Flash Will Disrupt Enterprise Storage
- Data Storage Company Scale Computing Raises $17 Million Series C
- Cloud Storage Company Nirvanix Raises $10 Million, Appoints New CEO
- SSD Storage Company Kaminario Raises $15 Million
- TechCrunch Disrupt Winner Soluto Raises $10.2 Million In B Round