Sn0wbreeze 2.1 To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G, Apple TV 2G iOS 3.2.2 For iPad Released
iH8sn0w has just released Sn0wbreeze 2.1 for Windows, which allows users who want to jailbreak and also unlock their iPhone to update their iPhone with a pre-jailbroken iOS 4.1 firmware while preserving the baseband from getting upgraded so that it can be unlocked using Ultrasn0w.
Sn0wbreeze 2.1 allows users to create custom iOS 4.1 firmware file that is pre-jailbroken, which can be used to upgrade their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iOS 4.1. In case of iPhone, it also preserves the baseband from getting upgraded so that it can be unlocked using Ultrasn0w.
Sn0wbreeze 2.1 supports the following devices:
iPod touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G
iPad (on iOS 3.2.2)
Please note that jailbreaking your iDevice may void its warranty so proceed with caution and at your own risk. Please donâ€™t forget to backup your iPhone before you proceed. You can refer to this post for instructions on how to backup your iPhone.
You can download Sn0wbreeze 2.1 from iH8sn0wâ€™s website.
As always, please let us know how it goes.
Thanks William for the tip!
- Sn0wbreeze 2.3: Tethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.4 Beta 1: Tethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3.1 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.2 For Windows: iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released; Fixes iBooks Problem
- Sn0wbreeze 2.5 For Windows: Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch And Apple TV 2G Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.6: Untethered iOS 4.3.2 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released