PowerAlerter: Jailbreak App Allows You To Customize Battery Alerts For iPhone
If youâ€™ve been in a situation where you would have preferred to get an audio alert for low battery life or an alert a lot earlier then below 20% then jailbreak app – PowerAlerter is just for you as it allows you to customize the battery alerts and more.
Here is the official description of PowerAlerter:
With this tweak, you will get alerts (visual, haptic and audio) if the charge of your iOS device will drop under a certain percentage.
The jailbreak app allows you to customize at what percentage to trigger the alert.
You can also set an audio alert and/or use the vibrate option for the battery alerts, which can be useful.
It also gives you an option to trigger some actions such as turn off your iPhone (though I couldnâ€™t think of a situation where I would like to use this option) or disable Wi-Fi when the battery is less than some customizable value.
PowerAlerter is available on the Cydia App Store for $1.50. After you have installed it, you can configure the alerts etc via the Settings app (Settings â€“> Power Alerter).
Please let us know if you found the jailbreak app useful.
- MissedReminder: Jailbreak App Brings iOS 5-Style LED Flash Alerts For Missed Calls To iPhone 4
- Winterboard: Jailbreak App To Customize Look And Feel Of The iPhone Gets Updated
- New Cydia Theme Center Makes It Easier To Find And Install Themes To Customize Your Jailbreak iPhone
- Springtomize 2: New Version Of Popular Jailbreak App That Allows Users To Customize Almost All Aspects Of The iPhone Coming Soon
- Springtomize: Jailbreak App Allows Users To Customize Almost All Aspects Of The iPhone