Hulu Projects $240 Million In Revenue In 2010
Here at the NewTeeVee conference in San Francisco, Hulu CEO Jason Kilar just dropped some interesting and some perviously unreported Hulu stats, including the fact that the ad and subscription supported content service now has 30 million users monthly and estimates it will rake in $240 million dollars in 2010, up from a $108 million dollars in 2009.
Kilar broke this down even further, saying that $0.41 of every dollar generated from content is from advertising and $0.30 is from subscriptions.Â Kilar also revealed that the 36 month old service now has 260 million content streams, 800 million ad streams and over 235 million content partners.
- Hulu Grew Revenue 40% Last Year, Still Blocks Google TV & Boxee
- Hulu Updates Hulu Plus iOS App; Drops Subscription Fee To $7.99
- LinkedIn Posts $243M In 2010 Revenue, $15.4 Million In Net Income
- We Happy? Miramax Deal Brings Hundreds Of Movies To Hulu Plus (And Some To Hulu)
- Report: Hulu Prepping To File For $2 Billion IPO