Flush With Fresh Funding, Evernote Hits 5 Million Users
The news, which Evernote just announced on its blog, comes less than three months after the startup reached the 4 million users milestone.
In other words, the time to add another million users keeps getting shorter for Evernote (22,130 users signed up yesterday, the company claims).
As you can tell from the graph above, they’ve gone from 4 to 5 million users in just 83 days.
Evernote in the blog post says they’ve hit more records in the past few weeks, too, including the highest daily revenue from Evernote Premium subscriptions.
The company also offers apps for PCs, Macs as well as iOS, BlackBerry, Palm Pre & Pixi and Windows Mobile handsets.
The company promises to push updates to its Mac, iPhone and iPad apps soon.
- Ever-Growing Evernote Hits 10 Million Users (425,000 Paying Ones, Too)
- Evernote Rival SpringPad Springs Past 1 Million Users
- 3 Months To The First Million Users, Just 6 Weeks To The Second Million For Instagram
- Android Media Player doubleTwist Hits 1 Million Active Users
- CityVille Hits 6 Million Daily Active Users In 8 Days