Cloud Storage Company Nirvanix Raises $10 Million, Appoints New CEO
Enterprise cloud storage provider Nirvanix is adding more money to its coffers and putting an experienced executive at the steering wheel. The company has secured an additional $10M, bringing its total of capital raised to $45 million.
In addition, Nirvanix has announced that it has appointed Scott Genereux as President and CEO. Genereux was formerly SVP of Worldwide Sales and Marketing at QLogic and held executive roles at DataDirect Networks (DDN) and Hitachi before that.
- SSD Storage Company Kaminario Raises $15 Million
- Pure Storage Raises $28 Million, Says Flash Will Disrupt Enterprise Storage
- Cloud-Based Networking Company Aerohive Networks Raises $25 Million
- Scality Raises $7 Million For Enterprise Cloud Storage System
- Coraid Raises $25 Million Series B To “Disrupt The Data Storage Market”