TSA Bans Toner and Ink Cartridges On Planes
Grond writes “The US has banned toner and ink cartridges from passenger aircraft in the wake of last month’s bomb plot. ‘The printer cartridge ban affects cartridges over 16 ounces.’ No word yet on whether that’s a weight or volume measurement or whether it’s a per-cartridge or per-passenger limit.” The ban comes alongside a prohibition on air cargo originating from Yemen and Somalia. Bruce Schneier’s blog points out another potential consequence from the recent bomb plot: the end of in-flight Wi-Fi.
- TSA Bans Ink & Toner Cartridges From Flights. Next On The Ban List: People.
- Lexmark Sues 24 Companies Over Toner-Cartridge Patents
- Will Game Cartridges Make a Comeback?
- Sony Tape Storage Breakthrough Could Bring Us 185 TB Cartridges
- THIS JUST IN! Britain Delivers Killer Blow to Terrorists, Office Supply Salesmen