Novatel Wireless To Acquire Enfora For Up To $70 Million
Wireless broadband solutions provider Novatel Wireless has agreed to acquire Enfora, a privately-held provider of wireless asset-management solutions and machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, for approximately $64.5 million in cash. The purchase price includes the pay down of all debt.
Additional consideration of up to $6 million, depending on certain performance targets being met, is also part of the deal.
- eBay To Acquire GSI Commerce For $2.4 Billion
- EarthLink Buys Telecom Services Company One Communications For $370 Million
- Google To Acquire fflick For $10 Million
- Sony To Acquire Cloud Gaming Company Gaikai for $380 Million
- Electronic Billing And Payment Solutions Provider Transactis Lands $7 Million