> ConcertIn: Share Your Real Life Concerts With Friends
ConcertIn: Share Your Real Life Concerts With Friends
ConcertIn, built by past TechCrunch Meet-up pitch contest winner Jan Horna, essentially turns concerts into Facebook events, allowing you and your friends to talk up the Freelance Whales as well as buy tickets to their next concert.
The service doesn’t look like much on the surface but this “event” featuring the boy band Baby Lala shows you how it works. You create a concert event, buy tickets via BandsInTown’s API, and then discuss the concert with your friends. Short and sweet.
Read the rest of this entry »
Source: ConcertIn: Share Your Real Life Concerts With Friends
- Valve Shows How Steam Controller Works In Real Life
- Crowdsourcing Concerts — the Future of Live Music?
- How StageIt Plans to Reinvent Live Concerts For the 21st Century
- Facebook Wants You To Snitch On Friends Not Using Their Real Name
- Real-Life Gadgets For Real-Life Superheroes
Categories: techcrunch API, concert, ConcertIn, contest winner, event, horna, Jan Horna, Lala, Read, rsquo, TechCrunch, Whales