Hulu Plus Now Available To All — But Be Warned
itwbennett writes “Peter Smith outlines some of the things you need to know before plunking down your $10 subscription fee for Hulu Plus, which yesterday came out of its invitation-only phase and is now open to everyone. First off, don’t assume that paying $10 gets you out of viewing ads like it does on Netflix — and there’s no way to skip them. Second, yes, there’s tons of content available on Hulu Plus, but it’s not necessarily the same content as hulu.com. ‘So if you’ve been watching a show on hulu.com and can’t wait to watch it on the big screen via your PS3, stop a moment and check the Hulu Plus listings,’ advises Smith. And then there’s the issue of performance, which at least in the preview version has been less than perfect.”
- We Happy? Miramax Deal Brings Hundreds Of Movies To Hulu Plus (And Some To Hulu)
- Subscription-Based ‘Hulu Plus’ Is Now Official
- Hulu For Sale: Is There Good News For Users?
- The Daily Show And Colbert Report Return To Hulu Via New Viacom Content Partnership
- Hulu Updates Hulu Plus iOS App; Drops Subscription Fee To $7.99